All about the software

Update to Win 10 (1903)

Messagede hb9ryz » Lun 30 Sep 2019 20:25

Hi All
After I updated my Win 10 with the latest Update 1903, MiniTioune beta 0.9 beta is not working any more :-(
Hardware incompatibe, we quit.
I'm using the MiniTouner Pro v2.0 ans it worked fine with Windows 10 (1809).

The Driver Software is wokring under Win 10 (1903) but the MiniToune Software does not work anymore :-(

73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang
hb9ryz

Re: Update to Win 10 (1903)

Messagede F6DZP » Mar 1 Oct 2019 03:42

Hello,

I use Win10 _1903 since 11 August on several computer. Never seen any problem.

So I suppose there is another problem.

Use 'testMyMiniTiouner' software and take a snapshot of it and put the picture here if you want help.

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede hb9ryz » Mar 1 Oct 2019 20:21

The Test goes through without any problems. But MiniToune is telling me "unknow-hardware". It's very bad, do not have a complete software package which is installing all needed driver after a major Windows 10 update. Flexradio Systems is also dealing with the same issues and found finally a solution with the new SmartSDR software v3.1.27. So I have switched off my MiniTioune pro v2 HW perhaps for ever :-( :-( no support, no solution, no DATV on QQ-100 :twisted: :twisted:
hb9ryz

Messagede hb9ryz » Mar 1 Oct 2019 20:27

Hi Jean-Pierre
Here some screen shots from the test Software.
Fichiers joints
not_working_after_win10_1903_update_PIC_2.JPG
not_working_after_win10_1903_update_PIC_2.JPG (147.85 Kio) Vu 13654 fois
not_working_after_win10_1903_update.JPG
not_working_after_win10_1903_update.JPG (117.54 Kio) Vu 13654 fois
hb9ryz

Messagede F6DZP » Mer 2 Oct 2019 03:08

Hello,
The Test goes through without any problems

?? no , the test (TestMyMiniTiouner) says that hardware is incompatible! same message than Minitioune.

with the screenshot of "TestMyMiniTiouner" I can see the problem.
your problem is : you have 8 devices ( device 1 to device 8!) with FTDI drivers and this version of Minitioune doesn't find: device 1 = "Minitiouner_Pro_TS2 A" and device 2 = "Minitiouner_Pro_TS2 B" or device 3 = "Minitioune_Pro_TS2 A" and device 4= "Minitioune_Pro_TS2 B" .. but a mix of 3 USB devices followed by 2 Minitiouner devices followed by 3 devices.
( before the update of win10 these devices were not in this order or you have added new USB devices so it could work
I had not tested this kind of situation ( 8 different FTDI USB devices at same time ...) before this beta release.

The new version of Minitioune I will upload in 2 or 3 weeks is supposed now to fix that.

the solution today is to unplug others devices, plug only the MiniTiouner_Pro, run Minitioune and plug after the others devices.
or do test by unplugging only one device or 2 devices or ...

I will send you personally the new version for test, you have one of the most complicated configuration...

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede ik8ozv » Sam 5 Oct 2019 08:31

F6DZP a écrit:Hello,

?? no , the test (TestMyMiniTiouner) says that hardware is incompatible! same message than Minitioune.

your problem is : you have 8 devices ( device 1 to device 8!) with FTDI drivers and this version of Minitioune doesn't find: device 1 = "Minitiouner_Pro_TS2 A" and device 2 = "Minitiouner_Pro_TS2 B" or device 3 = "Minitioune_Pro_TS2 A" and device 4= "Minitioune_Pro_TS2 B" .. but a mix of 3 USB devices followed by 2 Minitiouner devices followed by 3 devices.
( before the update of win10 these devices were not in this order or you have added new USB devices so it could work
I had not tested this kind of situation ( 8 different FTDI USB devices at same time ...) before this beta release.

The new version of Minitioune I will upload in 2 or 3 weeks is supposed now to fix that.

the solution today is to unplug others devices, plug only the MiniTiouner_Pro, run Minitioune and plug after the others devices.

I will send you personally the new version for test, you have one of the most complicated configuration...

Jean-Pierre F6DZP

Jean Pierre i got the same problem with my New MinitiounerPro2.
Will you please send also to me the program so i can also test it if you want?
Merci
Enzo
MinitunerPro2, NIM: FTS4334; Parabole 100cm Offset, LNB Octagon Green.
PC= I9 / Win10-64bits.
IK8OZV
ik8ozv

Messagede hb9ryz » Mar 15 Oct 2019 18:16

Thank you Jean-Pierre.
So I will wait, until you send me the latest version.

Thanks and 73
Wolfgang

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
hb9ryz

Messagede hb9ryz » Mar 22 Oct 2019 21:34

Hi Jean-Pierre
Do you have any news regarding the new MiniTioune version?
73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
hb9ryz

Messagede hb9ryz » Mer 23 Oct 2019 20:24

Hi All
Thanks to Jean-Pierre :-)

The new version of Minitioune V0_9_9_1b solved my USB e.g. MiniTioune v2 pro Hardware issue on my Windows 10 PC with the latest 1903 Update.
He will make the new version available for download soon.

new features
- allows Minitioune to start even if you have several hardware using also USB FTDI chip
- allows to set 13v and 18v on Fplug B when you use a MiniTiounerPro V2
- 22kHz can now be set separately for Fplug B when you use a MiniTiounerPro V2
- remain no more in memory if you start Minitioune without MiniTiouner available
- fix the AutoUDP bad result that could find sometimes old PID and codec when TS of precedent station was remaining in the buffer.

73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang

hb9ryz a écrit:Hi Jean-Pierre
Do you have any news regarding the new MiniTioune version?
73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
hb9ryz

Forums Statistiques