All about the software

MT pro v2 problem

Messagede SteveJ » Mar 16 Juil 2019 16:16

Hi All'
having just built the MT pro v2 and running 0.9 beta software I am getting " incompatible hardware " after powering down & returning to the shack.
this has been mentioned a lot on the forum is does appear to be a serious problem with PC or software.
I have just installed the software on another hams PC along with the MTpro , the software ran initially but without any decode of oscar 100 ( all lights green) closing down the programme & restarting resulted in Incompatible hardware message again.
Does anyone know if F6DZP has addressed this issue at all or is there a work around.
having previously been using the MT express all filters and drivers are present.
Any help would be appreciated .
Steve G3YTI
SteveJ

Re: MT pro v2 problem

Messagede F6DZP » Mar 16 Juil 2019 17:06

hello,

I can't understand exactly your issue and the cause.
The only way for me to help you is to know was is written when you use "TestMyMiniTiouner" .
Do a screen capture and put it on the forum.

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede SteveJ » Mar 16 Juil 2019 17:57

Hi JP
Thanks for the fast reply, I at first thought the problem was with my PC so installed the 0.9 s/ware on my laptop and the programme ran without trouble but it
has also occurred on my friends i7 PC ( I built the MT2 for him & took it over today), I did have a word with our friend G4WIM who told us to unplug the MT express which was still connected ( I did not think about that !!) as the s/ware may be trying to connect with the express before the V2 ??.
We are going to try this out in the morning so will report back JP.
I cannot send a screen shot until I go over to his QTH.

Thanks Again 73
steve G3YTI
SteveJ

Messagede M5TXJ » Mar 16 Juil 2019 19:55

Hi Steve
With my laptop (HP Elitebook 6560b with i&) I find I have to start the laptop before connecting to USB leads to the Minitiouner which is powered up, master first then Aux.
73 Dave.
M5TXJ

Messagede F6DZP » Lun 29 Juil 2019 05:20

Hello,
This issue is now supposed to be already fixed in the next version of Minitioune.
It is not always easy to test all kinds of PC configuration you have.
Just wait a little.

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede M5TXJ » Lun 29 Juil 2019 06:44

Thanks J-P, I wasn't complaining, only throwing a possibility in for consideration, I now do this automatically, it's no heartbreaker. However I must thank you once again for the amazing work you are doing.

73 Dave
M5TXJ

Forums Statistiques