modulateurs DVB-S/S2 à utiliser avec un PC ou un Rpi

Re: Download DATV-Easy v3.08

Messagede EA3IGB » Dim 6 Oct 2024 14:10

K0ZAK a écrit:I tried this release with my HackRF-One on DVB-T, 2Mhz bandwidth and it seems to be very stable. My Hi-Des HV-110 is very happy with the signal, something that the Pluto+ wasn't able to achieve. I do have one problem though. When I hit the Stop button, the signal shuts down but the Tx led on the HackRF remains on. I am unable to restart the Tx again until I reset power on the HackRF. I had read about this problem several years ago with other software but this was fixed with updated firmware long ago. Mine is a recent purchase with 2023/1/1 firmware, so well beyond the problem firmware. Has anyone else seen this issue?
John

Tout d’abord, félicitons encore une fois Dominique de se surpasser chaque jour. J'ai le même problème avec le HackRF, seule la première transmission fonctionne, puis quand j'arrête le TX (led) reste allumé et il ne transmet plus jusqu'à ce que je redémarre à nouveau le HackRF et le DATV-Esy, j'aurais aimé avoir des connaissances en programmation pour aidez-moi, je suis un grand fan du HackRF et pour son prix, c'est la meilleure option pour beaucoup de gens. Merci

First, congratulate Dominique once again for surpassing himself every day. I have the same problem with the HackRF, only the first transmission works, then when I stop the TX (led) stays on and it no longer transmits until I restart the HackRF and the DATV-Esy again, I wish I had programming knowledge to help with this , I am a big fan of the HackRF and for its price it is the best option for many people. Thank you
EA3IGB

Messagede F5AJJ » Ven 18 Oct 2024 12:02

pourquoi le curseur volume n'agit pas ? Il fonctionne très bien sur mon PC portable et sur mon nouveau PC bureau impossible de le faire agir. Je dois d'abord le positionner et ensuite mettre en service DATV Easy. mais pas de règlage.....
F5AJJ

Messagede F5AJJ » Ven 18 Oct 2024 12:06

EA3IGB a écrit:
K0ZAK a écrit:I tried this release with my HackRF-One on DVB-T, 2Mhz bandwidth and it seems to be very stable. My Hi-Des HV-110 is very happy with the signal, something that the Pluto+ wasn't able to achieve. I do have one problem though. When I hit the Stop button, the signal shuts down but the Tx led on the HackRF remains on. I am unable to restart the Tx again until I reset power on the HackRF. I had read about this problem several years ago with other software but this was fixed with updated firmware long ago. Mine is a recent purchase with 2023/1/1 firmware, so well beyond the problem firmware. Has anyone else seen this issue?
John

Tout d’abord, félicitons encore une fois Dominique de se surpasser chaque jour. J'ai le même problème avec le HackRF, seule la première transmission fonctionne, puis quand j'arrête le TX (led) reste allumé et il ne transmet plus jusqu'à ce que je redémarre à nouveau le HackRF et le DATV-Esy, j'aurais aimé avoir des connaissances en programmation pour aidez-moi, je suis un grand fan du HackRF et pour son prix, c'est la meilleure option pour beaucoup de gens. Merci

First, congratulate Dominique once again for surpassing himself every day. I have the same problem with the HackRF, only the first transmission works, then when I stop the TX (led) stays on and it no longer transmits until I restart the HackRF and the DATV-Esy again, I wish I had programming knowledge to help with this , I am a big fan of the HackRF and for its price it is the best option for many people. Thank you

Quelle version de Hack RF one utilisez vous ? Moi il passe en TX mais le flux vidéo ne foctionne pas. Sur minitioune j'observe des constellations circulaires au lieu des 4 points......
F5AJJ

Précédente
Forums Statistiques