Build your own USB tuner . Questions about hardware

DATV minitiouner express board

Messagede 2E0LGZ » Sam 20 Avr 2019 17:41

Hi From newbie,Gary 2E0LGZ,it may have been discussed before on the forum but i cant find any info about the DATV minitiouner express board has anyone used it and had any good results with this unit? and is the software compatible
many thanks in advance
Gary,2E0LGZ
2E0LGZ

Re: DATV minitiouner express board

Messagede F6DZP » Lun 22 Avr 2019 05:23

Hello,

My development of Minitioune are made mainly for the MiniTiounerPro, the new MiniTiounerPro V2 and the Minitiouner V2_BATC.
Minitioune is evolving towards a double receiving possibility. Only the MiniTiounerPro or MiniTiounerV2_BATC+extension can do that.

The MiniTiounerPRO V2 will be available in 2 weeks. it has already many features that are a big addon (double receiving possibility, double LNB chip for producing 13v or 18V that can be different on each F-plug, double TS-parallel output for future extension, GPIO input/output, 8 different power drive for 8 different relays/LNA depending of the band you are using ...
The MiniTiounerpro is also the best hardware about noise and I2C speed (twice as fast as MiniTiouner Express).
Mintioune09beta8_4_timing using a MiniTiounerPro.jpg
Mintioune09beta8_4_timing using a MiniTiounerPro.jpg (378.31 Kio) Vu 8752 fois

https://boutique.r-e-f.org/
You can buy it sending a mail to the REF and it is also supposed that another shop will sell it.
For the total amount including postage to your country, ask the service: fournitures@r-e-f.org

a publication about the MiniTiouner PRO V1(in French):
Article sur le MinitiounerProV1.pdf
(1.35 Mio) Téléchargé 1123 fois

MiniTiounerProV1 schematics are here : http://www.vivadatv.org/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=442

(a new publication will be made about MiniTiounerPro V2)

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
Dernière édition par F6DZP le Lun 22 Avr 2019 12:46, édité 1 fois.
F6DZP

Re: DATV minitiouner express board

Messagede 2E0LGZ » Lun 22 Avr 2019 11:19

Ok merci jean-pierre je vais regarder dans le minitiouner PROv2
2E0LGZ

Forums Statistiques