Build your own USB tuner . Questions about hardware

Re: Minitioune V2 problem

Messagede EA3UM » Ven 19 Jan 2018 14:51

Hello Jean Pierre
OK with the operation and explanations about the ISS mode. Perfectly understood

I am struggling to desolder the NIM from the board, it is not easy, now I am partially desoldering. I am dedicating my free time (I have little) and I do it because I am also interested in knowing what has happened. I'll let you know when I have it ready to send it to you.
I will be pending for when you have the new version 0.8.
Thank you very much Jean Pierre
73's
Magi
EA3UM
EA3UM

Re: Minitiouner V2 problem

Messagede PA1RK » Sam 14 Sep 2019 17:44

Hello eveyeone,

I’ve had the same problem message "No video or bad codec / Pid". Tried all software solutions. Good C/N MER of 9dB but no picture or readable TS file.
Measuring the TS2D0..D7 gives data on scope gives 0-3 V to all pins but also data at 1V level on D4 and D5. Measuring between the pins gives 100 Ohm between D4 and D5 pins 30 and 31 on the Serit tuner module.
Problem was a bad soldering connecting two 47Ohm resistors in the module shorting D4 and D5 together.
Working fine now!

Best regards,

Robert PA1RK
Fichiers joints
resistor.jpg
Bad soldering on SERIT board
resistor.jpg (133.77 Kio) Vu 15048 fois
PA1RK

Re: Minitiouner V2 problem

Messagede LayDeluca » Mar 19 Mai 2020 16:33

Hi..in my case I was receiving with the Tutioune 3200 and at the same time with a SAT receiver. What i observed is the received signal synchronized very quickly with the Mvision and with the Tutioune 3200. But it took 10 seconds or more in sync up with all the reception parameters OK. Even in cases where there were signal interruptions due to tracking errors, the Mvision synchronized and the Tutioune 3200 because it needed more time.

pcb manufacturing
LayDeluca

Précédente
Forums Statistiques